R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Capricorn XRD-F Engine
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 04:38 PM
GREGORY!
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dj apolaro
The XRD motors are just starting to hit the market. I can tell you that here in Florida which has the Novarossi Importer, Sonics importer, Picco Importer and now the XRD importer, we are getting to see first hand the power of these motors. I am running the XRD brand and this is the first weekend I got to run the motors for a race. I ran 1/8 scale only this weekend. I was able to qualify 2nd and take the win in the finals against Paolo which is always fast, especially at the Homestead track from the 2011 Worlds.

Amazing are the Sedan motors even more so. Rino has TQ'd every qualifier since running the XRD motors at the state races in homestead. For the last 2 races he has taken every round of qualifiers. He and Junior Castellanos are running the motors at the state races and have the fastest speeds compared to every motor company there. Rino has a top speed this last weekend of 68 MPH I think and Junior has the fastest of 70 MPH which many people are still talking about. These are both the Hard tuned versions. Yes I said 70 MPH for a sedan!!!!

We will be running the Winternats as well, so we will also get a chance to see the motors perform against some of the best in the world. I will be running Sedan at this event.

DJ Apolaro

Thank you!