R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Tommygun1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MonsterSummit
Had a great weekend at the CRCRC Midwest Champs. It was my first "Big Race" in my 2 years of racing. I was able to pull off TQ in 4wd SCT after TQ'ing 3 of 4 rounds with Matt Olsen TQ'ing the other round. And qualified 6th in the 1/8 ebuggy. To say that nerves got the best of me in the mains is an understatement, but I was able to get 2nd overall after the win in A3 in 4wd SCT and placed 6th overall in 1/8 ebuggy. I am really happy with my runs for the weekend and look forward to building from this race. My 2.0 was absolutely on rails ALL weekend, just some driver issues in the main prevented me from battling with Olsen. I met a lot of new people and made many new friends. I can't wait to get to some larger races this year and keep improving.
Awesome job. Matt is a machine in that class. I watched the heats on liverc and it was great seeing someone give him a run for his money. Just one question. Did you make some changes to make it turn more out of the box? Not asking to reveal what changes you made, lol. Mine pushed like a dump truck, now it's sick-fast.