R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - VRC PRO questions?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 06:59 PM
jhrbacek
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by geejay
So I have been playing this GAME for a while now. Ive been using my Laptop. Just a plain ole regular Laptop with NO issues or lags. Once the update for the Buggies came out, there have been game lags. I downloaded it to my desktop with bad boy graphic cards and alot of RAM and have not had an issue. I also switched to 2 x 27inch screens.... That by itself made it better to drive..

For those that cant control the buggy, remember slow is your friend.

Remember - no matter what anyone say, THIS IS A VIDEO GAME and its performance does depend on your computer like ANY video game. This does not feel like the real thing. Neither does shooting a gun on COD compared to the real thing. Just like the real think tho - you cant OVER DRIVE......

If your game is smooth with most cars and tracks but gets a little choppy with the buggies on the large tracks then from my experience the bottleneck is the processor. The off road physics engines are more demanding on the processor than the on road car. I am running an old computer with an AM2 socket CPU. I had the issue I'm mentioning, but luckily the top of the line AM2 processor can be found for $30 on eBay. I put that thing in and I'm good to go.

My specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
PNY GTX 650
3 GB RAM
Windows 7