Thread: Surge Worldwide
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 11:48 PM
TimXLB
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Jack Smash:

Hi,

Nice looking body.........even if it does'nt have PINK on it. are you running rubber tires???? and if so on carpet?????????. I am getting my Prototype ETC3 back soon and might try some rubber tire racing.

Tyler Keel:

Hi,

Also a nice looking paint job. looks good..........now if only I could paint as well as my son drives...... even white gives me a hard time.

GHuber:

Hi,

If you see Jon Please tell him that we are playing phone tag....we are having some lag problems with Verizion when it comes to voice mail, e mail, and any text messaging. so far it looks to be around 12 hour lag.

JohnTag:

Hi,

Any chance of you doing a 19t soon???? (maybe a Reedy based one???) as stock just died around here and I'm left trying to tune motors.... (damn things needs shocks on them so I know what to do). so far I've just alined the hoods skimmed the com when needed and ran 767 brushes (Xray sedan, with just under 1.0 rollout/foam tires) so far Jason (my son) is fast even set fast lap for the day but............it seems to lack mid range punch. and it shows on very choppy layouts.

Thanks