R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2004, 09:23 PM
Jay Dub
Tech Regular

Islandbwoy- I am a little confused with your question. You wrote "letting off into a corner", your car "pushes in the middle and exit of the corner" ( I assume you are letting the car coast all the way through the corner then?). Usually in the middle and exiting a corner you should be on the throttle (I know this sounds silly, but it is important). It is important because it will tell you which end of the car you should messing with first. If the car has an ON power push, you should be adjusting the REAR of the car first, because this is where your weight is transfered and adjustments there will make the greatest difference. Vice versa on the entry to a corner adjust the front of the car, untill you exhaust all reasonable adjustments, then go to the rear end. If you have an off power push you need to figure out "where" your setup is, and then go from there.
Bottom line- no one can tell you exacly what to do unless they know your setup, and have run it on the track, the day you need the adjustment to be made. What EXACTLY is your current setup (remember even the most minute detail can make a world of difference), and maybe I can make a few suggestions.-Jeff