R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC EB48 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Mark K
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 8ight-e
Ok couple quickies.. putting the kit together.. not going as smooth as many others but not awful either. I must say the diff spacers in this design are a pain, but small thing.. the real issue is the arms, they should be free flowing but with a 3.5 toe setup they are locked up pretty good.. do I remove a little material or am I missing something? Is there no way to get a 3' toe? What are the inserts w/ the two dots vs the one, the manual only seems to show setups w/ the single dot on them? I also see why people say keep extra a-arms these plastics are def a different material than many other manu's.
I had the same problem when I was building my kit. You have to make sure that the hinge pin inserts are FULLY seated into the braces front and back. If the inserts aren't completely flush with the with the face of the brace then the arms will bind. When you slide your finger over the flat surface of the brace where the insert pushes in, and you see or feel the insert protruding out a little, the inserts not in all the way.

I hope I'm explaining it correctly so that you get what I'm saying.