R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Capricorn 190mm EP
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Govert
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RC-Netshop.dk
Hi Govert,

Just to give you a few things to think about before you decide, hope not to mess you up ;-)...

In general you should concider how the traction is where you normally race. Big Bore are basically made for high traction tracks and standard size shocks for low to medium traction tracks...

I have raced in Heemsteed at the Mach track a few times in the past and I wouldnt call it a high traction tracks ;-)....

Another thing, I would defenitely consider the TE02 because of the other updated parts you get, such as new motor mount, floating servo mount, chassis and the V2 shocks and lot's of other new parts...

The first versions of the shocks were not so good, Big Bore or standard shocks, you should get a car with the V2 shocks (Cap has them for both BB and std shocks)...

If you like a TE02 with standard shocks/shock towers I'll be more than happy to give you a offer..

You can find our shop here: www.rc-netshop.dk

Br,

Niko
Thank you Niko for your analysis. You are right, MACH has medium grip, so probably big bores wouldn't be an advantage.

So I assume the 'old' shocktowers just bold on without issues. That would be great.

I will contact you Niko, let's see what is possible

Thanks a lot!