R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC4
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 07:08 PM
bertrandsv87
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Smile

I went to Work today, just like every Sunday, and I wish to have more Sundays Off next year to race.....
Guys, for the amount of practice I get, I should not be outqualifying anybody at any track, but I never finish last,, which surprises me all the time when I see myself running an outdated tc4 against so called better cars. My role here is to foster the development of the tc4, eventhough I probably won't be the racer that keeps winning races with the tc4.... I don't have time for perfect wiring jobs to please other racers or shave a few grams, and my focus here is more towards real Performance.......
GUYS LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE , AND DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THE MESSENGER !!! The tc4 is a winning platform that needs a little Work to reach its full potential.......
Guys, the next best thing for the tc4 developers(diggity designs ,etc...), is to figure out how to incorporate a floating front gearbox design on the tc4, to cancel out the elusive torque steer... Hopefully, you will try join forces in finding a solution , and not try perpetuating the personal stuff.....CAN YOU BE MORE POSITIVE??? ...JUST ASKIN....LOL....
Originally Posted by Emaculant
Bert you went to Critters today?