R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Truck's another way of enjoying hobby
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 11:29 PM
ubik77es
Tech Rookie

My other hobby is the photography and since I have those models I tried to make then realistic. I like simple trucks, just like those you can find anyday on the road. Yes, the secret is the angle and play with background looking for hide the model real scale and backgruond blur, you need a reflex for that or use the macro focus with little sensor cameras. Like on this pic I made at the begining

About handling I have to say that servonaut makes the difference. It manages the motor much more better and the cruise control allows you to just care about steering and with it a 4Amp battery last for more than ¡¡¡two hours!!!. I remember when I went to the meeting diorama and there were some ramps about 15º or more, one of then with a turn in the middle. With the MFC it was crazy to go down without crash, brake were so weak that many times you needed to use reverse for braking. But those with servonaut had no need to touch brake. Even with the tamiya silver can Servonaut managed to keep the speed. It cost about double than MFC01 ,Servonaut M20+ for vario and lights and SMX for sound, but worth each cent. And SMX has different sounds to choose, even an american V8

Now I'm not thinking about get another truck but Aeromax have been always on my mind for a future proyect