R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22T Thread
Thread: TLR 22T Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Laker67
I know this isn't on topic with what everyone is talking about, but adding the 2.0 caster blocks and rear hubs along with all of the shock upgrades (x-rings, machined parts, and new shafts) has really brought this truck to life. I feel like its stuck to the track and more predictable. Just my .02 cents.
You running 2.0 spindles and caster blocks? Those really don't work with the truck and keep it legal.

Originally Posted by jpcopeland1
I basically built my car from a new kit, with all of the latest up-grades we can throw on it, and it is indeed a very good truck. It's a shame that they aren't going to continue with truck class. Hell at this point will TLR Racing even be around long enough to put out the 22-4?
I just signed a 2 year extension and if you looked around in the news Dustin signed 3 years Dakotah signed 2 years and there are others like Casey Peck ect. TLR is not going anywhere. I hear the aquisition is a very good thing for the company as a hole to grow more and TLR is not going anywhere and the 22-4 is getting better and better in testing and should be able to hit the track running when they get the kits over here. It is coming soon. Only about a month away.