R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22SCT Thread (Check First Page for FAQ & INFO)
Old 12-18-2013, 08:09 PM
AndrewTom
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punkracer24
Andrew a lot of guys are running the ESC on the chassis below the esc tray. Some leave it out completely, some do a bit of dremel work on the top tray part to allow for wires and the fan. kind of up to you. maybe frank or someone will post a pic. Also, on the new front caster blocks they added an outside hole, and I think that maybe what he is talking about.

To add to franks setup tips, I have been running the HRC front pivot which I felt made a big difference, TLR makes an aluminum one you can pick up.

hope that helps.

Leon
for 1-C, i meant the rear hubs. I am fully aware of the new front hubs, as i already have those fitted on my SCT. i was just trying to clarify how long a rear link Frank has on the rear.

I tried 2-B on my first outing with the 2.0 front hubs, but it felt too aggressive for my skill level, so i am trying a 1-A front link.
I haven't been out racing in quite a while (about a month and half), so i havent been able to get out and just practice or tune.