R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Snowbirds Warmup Race @ MRH
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:51 AM
Jerry P
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vafactor
What a great idea to conduct the Snowbirds warmup event as a one day race, but with the option to participate in intense practice days both before and after. If only this weekend's race at Horsham was using that same format, I'd be going. But since their race is a multi-day affair, I just can't spare that much time or cash. Surely there are other folks like me who want to race but who also have limits on their time or their funding. Holding an intense one day event with the option to stay and play a little longer if time allows.............now that's just perfect! Whoever came up with that format for the MRH Snowbirds warm up event is a genious.
MRH is awesome. Gordon and crew always do it right. Sorry you wont be making this race. I'm sure there will be more 1 days races at Horsham (every saturday). We do race weekly and have between 50 and 70 entries. We also open up at 9 am so there is 5 or more hours of practice before racing starts and then the track stays open for a few more hours. I guess it's not enough but we try. Us boys from the north aren't so smart sorry..

As long a time allows i'll be making it down to wipe the floor with Teach. it's a 5 hour drive for me so i'll be staying over if i want to use the extended hours.