R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FullThrottle Raceway 2013 U.S. World Nitro Cup Dec 4th-8th
Old 12-10-2013, 11:02 AM
Robert R
Tech Fanatic

The BS that went on this race is no different than any other race I have gone too. We are ask to present our ROAR cards prior to signing up Why? well part of us think cause we will be following ROAR rules, but as you know that is not the real case. The request of your ROAR card it just to make sure the track is covered from any personal injury. We or the track can not say we are following ROAR rules if they are not going to be inforced from time of race event starts to the end. We or the track can not pick and choose which rules we will follow that day or for the event week. Seems like most of the rule that are followed are our made up for intrupetation by the the race director or track owner. Which in that case its not far, personality, conflicts, and others then get in the way of true competition. There is no easy way to enforce these rules at this kind of event unless you have third party members doing it for you. I am not A main driver I like other just love the hobby, competition, challange of getting your car right and the chance to travel and get to meet you people.

Aside all the above , I still very grateful for the job George, Kevin, and crew did, the track it self in my opinion was great, it was fast, fun, challenging. People were also. I still walk away with great smile on my face and good time.

Thanks again to my new Orlando friends

Robert Rodriguez