Old 11-26-2013, 08:46 PM
tonylunatic
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default Post #129

For everyone to see
Originally Posted by tonylunatic
I agree.

As I have stated before (I'm sure someone will quote my post) I RESPECT ROAR.

My position is as follows, ROAR has had 3+years to announce, promote, develope and finalize Rules.

If these are the ROAR RULES, GREAT!!
Lets all just follow them and move foward. So we can all race!!

The uncertainty or (TBA) SECTIONS, AGAIN leaves the GT CLASS in limbo. Or again up to each event to enforce or not enforce certain rules.

As also stated IGT8F will countinue just as ROAR has.
There is no reason for two organization NOT to exist, for the better good.

The racers that attend their chosen events are what empower and fuel that organization.

I apologize, but put yourself in my position. I contacted ROAR Officials, various influencing individuals and companies through out a span of a year with my purposed IGT8F organization. I had no objections or at time no support. I launch my organization and in less than a months time ROAR announces Official Rules.
Sorry if I seem a bit agitated about the time frame. Especially when they have had 3+ yrs and even the purposed Exhibition Gt Class was not implemented at last years National as announced.

I have moved past all that, so again if these are Official ROAR RULES....AWESOME!!

Just don't leave us (your members and GT racers) waiting on the back burner for clear Official Rules.... again.

I am a Racer first before all else, so believe me the sooner the uncertainty and or (TBA) is concluded. The sooner we can all gear up to RACE.

If "WE" ALL don't push for this, what GOOD was announcing Rules in the first place.