R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HoBao H4E Pro touring car kit
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 06:28 PM
rcwck
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default track report

Ran the H4 17.5 sedan and an Associated 10R5.1 13.5 WGT today at our local track and it had a high bite black groove. I usually fight traction roll on high bite when driving hard. Other cars were rolling. I could throw the Hobao around and all 4 tires stayed planted. I could match my WGT best lap times almost to the .01 of a second. It was the fastest racing sedan by .3-.4 tenths. TQ'd and won by ~2 laps. Very impressive.

I let another good driver take a few laps and he said best sedan ever driven, that it's close to the response of a 1/12 scale car and so easy to drive. There was a national stock sedan title holder warming up for the upcoming Indoor Champs Race present and he was .2 slower. He was probably on spec tires to be fair.

I'm pretty sure there will be more green anodised sedans locally around here in the near future.

Broke no parts nor had any maintenance issues. The car is still as tight and smoooth as day one.

Anyone interested in an ERYX, S411TE, Associated 6.1 Worlds or a Shuey Mi5? They will be hard to sell locally now. Lol

Last edited by rcwck; 11-24-2013 at 06:32 PM. Reason: update