R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Another AMB Price Increase is it Fair?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 02:50 PM
Mr. Shookie
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Save your CHRISTmas $$$$$ and buy one. I got mine from All Star on here and since I had bought stuff from Him before I had Points and I used them and My cost was $62.00 shipped brand new. I suggest stop compaining. A new car cost a small fortune and with cost of high end batteries....Sheesh talk about a rip off. Batteries are a bit more complicated but when they sell 60 million units @ $5.00 cell you do the math it is a another example WHAT ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY..Do you know companys spend thousands of dollars just to find the sweet spot on there curve of supply and demand. It is sick. I think if you are gong to race expect high costs. I know it stinks this kind of $$$ pushes kids right out the door and markets just to 15-50 yr olds, just look at the amount of females used in advertising. I have only seen two women get excited about anything R/C so in reality we are just products of our own free market.
I don't like the price hikes either, it means more of my friends can not afford to race and the Hobby will fall back to the way it was before. No one cares about the hobby just there wallets. There are a few exceptions.
END OF RANT.
Merry CHRISTmas ALL
Stephen <><