R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Cost comparsion between 1/10 vs. 1/5
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 02:37 PM
JLock
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Geezatec
Selling 1:1 vehicle for a 1/5th. You're a accountant. Vehicle must not be running. I'd sell for parts!!! lol!!!

Ran FG since '02, Ran H.A.R.M. before that for 6 years. With ROAR since '83, Traveled all of US, and raced in Malaysia and Thailand. All a hobby. Just have fun with it. Never did buy on impulse. Just had fun, and being retired more fun!!!
lol!!!!
1:1 car is running fine; drove it last night. It is just odd car out (oldest of my 3 vehicles) as I don't drive it as much since buying a new car for my birthday 2 years ago. So, it will be the newer car and the SUV. The car's value is still above $3K so why keep holding on to it while it depreciates to nothing. Trying to get value out of it while I can. I am still working; long way from retirement.

Trust me, I know it is a hobby. Traveled over much of the US and Puerto Rico racing 10th and 8th scale cars. Been having fun for the most part. Just always wanted a 5th scale and if I get a chance to race it, cool. If not, parking lot basher it will be. Just want to say that I have owned a 5th scale car at least once.