R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 08:12 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by archerwin
Is it possible to run Stock1 profile on a Reventon S?
Is Stock1 profile Blinky legal?
What is the difference between the Reventon R & Reventon Pro?

Using the LED card:
I was reading the reventon series manual, it says that for a Reventon Stock Club ESC, you can only used the LED programming card standalone and you cannot connect it to the PC via USB to change the Stock0 settings?

Also, just want to make sure, when I use my LED programming card for a Stock Club ESC, I will disconnect it from the battery and connect it to the LED card, where will it get its power?

thanks!
No...not on S.

Stock1 is not blinky...so it is not legal. STOCK0 is blinky.

Reventon R is 70A, Reventon PRO is 140A esc.

Reventon STOCK CLUB RACE is built in blinky software out from the mfr. you cannot CHANGE to other software because it will not be connected to the computer. It designed to do spec racing without the capability to connect to computer...to prevent others to alter the ESC/program.

When you use the LED card to adjust the esc parameter, you must use the lipo to power up the system...OR...you can get a 6V receiver pack and power up the LED card...there is a power input port on the LED card...with that, you do not need the LIPO pack to power the whole system. You DO NOT want to have both powered the system or you will have a fancy firework show on your hand.