R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 09:36 PM
RossNZ
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kdeleon
I don't know. It seems that this is the reason there should be a date (or narrow timeframe) or no announcement until there is a date.

Everyone was very civil when we had a timeframe and even when the delay was announced, people were disappointed but no controversy. It seems now that we have no timeframe at all or an update, now is the time that people are ready to jump ship and starting to get restless.
I agree,

I'm not interested in controversy, I'm interested in some kind of release timeframe, we were told it had been pushed out from November, I'd like to know how far out, like others I have a race season to plan, I really want this car, and I'm happy to wait some time for it, but not forever!
I try not to buy a car straight away from realese, I like to see how they go on outdoor loose tracks first, I never used to do this until the sc104x4, what a waste of my hard earned cash that was, had to give it away just to see the back of it
I know nothing of HB cars, there not big in my part of the world at all, have heard about poor parts support etc in the past, but I have never relied on local part support for any cars anyway so not worried about that so much.

We have not heard from anybody who appears to know anything about this car for some time, there must be some info due out soon.

Does anybody know if any testing has been done on loose outdoor tracks?