R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Railyard Hobbies in Elverson PA, NEW TRACK!...
Old 11-15-2013, 10:03 AM
imxlr8ed
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I stopped by last night, got a spin on the track with one of their rental Slashes. The clay is hard and slick in spots, the jumps are a perfect distance apart for Mod... not so much for Stock. Tough to clear the doubles when the cells drop down, really tests out the durability of these trucks! My rental performed flawlessly. Visibility is good from the driver's stand aside from 2 support beams but you get used to them pretty quickly. They are going to be running MyLaps timing system.

I did get some pics while there but didn't get a chance to upload them last night due to some manhunt going on for a wanted fugitive in the area... took about an hour to get home as opposed to 15 minutes! I'll try to get the other pics up tonight.

I'm hoping to get a few Mini-Z events there in the future for my home crew and some out-of-staters.

Other than that, he's still stocking up. He's quick with ordering and from what I have heard he's giving better discounts than some others in the biz.