R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Proline E-Maxx A Arms
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 06:09 PM
spookie
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Thumbs up Proline E-Maxx A Arms

I installed a full set of Proline A Arms, and while I can't speak of RPM vs them durability, I was thrilled when I drove it tonight. When I was installing them I noticed the lower shock mount was farther out, about 3/16 of an inch, than RPM or stock, though it still has four holes. What this means is it moves the lower shock outwards and removes body roll. I mounted the shocks all the way outside for minimum roll. That also places the A Arms almost horizontal which is where I usually lash the rear anyway. You do lose a little up travel with the shocks mounted all the way out, but soooo worth it.

When I drove it tonight, it drove like a Ferrari. NO body roll at all. When the tires did break loose in uber hard cornering, it would just go into a long flat slide. It didn't flip one time in 45 minutes of running, rough grass and the street. I couldn't get over the difference by just replacing stock with those.

Their half the price of RPM's and I would make them a first upgrade on my Maxx from now on.