R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 11-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Taylorm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by hitcharide1

I may be wrong (and frequently am) but if I'm right, it should actually handle better in the turns than a WRC, for example, because the weight transference in a corner will work more to the middle of the car than the front or back exclusively. We'll get to keep the really sweet turning radius we already have, and possibly improve on it without picking up a tire or moving too much weight forward/aft.

!
.......Phil...when I had my 300 Davis car running...it was picking up the inside front tire through the infield...It didn't seem to handle any worse when it picked the tire up....I think as it did it loaded the outside front even harder and the car turned great under power.....Does a car with articulation in the rear have a greater propensity to lift the front tires than a front articulated car?...Maybe Davis can answer better with his heaps of experience....

I want to get the 300 out also to test...maybe Joe P has found us a tire source...for the 300 cars and your Deltas...