R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Speed Passion brand new Spec Racing LeMans car - The LM1
Old 11-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Vyger
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey Solara thanks for your reply and explanation. I do appreciate it. Recently I've been trying get some of the older F103 Le Mans bodies to fit on the F104, with little success. I've even tried the older C11 body. The problem is the length of the new F1 cars, the older bodies just come up short.

I'm still hoping your Le Mans body will work out, I just need to get my hands on one for test fitting.

Regarding the front mounting area, I think the original F103LM front bumper would work. It was used originally on the Audi, Porsche, and Toyota.

I also agree with regards to the F103GT, it's to short. However the front axles, and rear hubs do which would allow for rubber tires, sedan, but rubber tires. Like the Courage car. I'm just not 100% sure how it would look with your LM body.

I realize it would be easier to just purchase the SP LM-1, but projects can be fun too. And to be honest I have a few spare parts I'd like use. Do you know when the body set will be available separately?

Thank you again for your time.