R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013, 09:03 PM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JustWill75
I have been running full USVTA since the beginning I even compete against ROAR VTA racers and do very well but when I seen that Reedy I was like I got to get one. Im so Associated/Reedy I bleed blue so I'm with Myron on this one. Please Rob K, pretty please.....LOL

Ok I'm done now. I just had to get that off......
hey Will my friend, I was joking...as much as Im AE/Reedy, I see no need to change any of the rules...If you end up at a ROAR VTA race, go for it...but most likely Ill still be pulling the GTB2 and Novak Ballastic 25.5 to support the USVTA...no traitors here...lol

Originally Posted by Cain
Do you think the battery rule will change in the future? From what I am seeing, a few places have commented when I asked that its getting harder to get 5000mah packs that are reasonably priced. some packs that are excellent for the money are like 5100mah, etc.

No worries if it doesn't, but was curious if its something being looked at as tech and mah advance so you don't end up with speciality "5000mah" packs.
not likely due to the amount of lipos in and under 5000 all over the place...Companies like Reedy are putting packs out like the Wolfpack 5000 25C just for us...also EA does it as well...the demand is there and ppl see it and are trying to fill it....

Battery Giant,Trinity,EAM,Reedy and others understand the need for 5000 packs for USVTA racing...