R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 12:24 AM
johnbull
Tech Master

Hi friends. Greetings from Malta.

WORLDS 98. Yes. That's the one. David S had won all 3 classes.

Correction to my previous list of Yoke runners. Mike Swauger was indeed in the top 10, and he is wearing a Yoke shirt.

There was no TC3 yet. Top cars were Losi with the Street Weapon, and Yokomo with the YR4 Type J. Between them they filled the A final. There were plenty of HPIs and Schumachers. Kyosho had a team, and Corally were experimenting with their pre production C4.

Son Josh was running a Schumacher SST, and if you look in the RC Car Action report of that event you will see a very nice pic of my son's car - complete with JOHN BULL RACING sticker, which RC Car Action thought was a Schumacher prototype because it had so many interesting mods.

Back to the Worlds A finalists pic. Mike Blackstock is also in the pic, wearing a BLACK Tee shirt. I can't remember what he was driving then, but it could well have been another Yoke.

And talking successful Yokes, we had another great day yesterday. At the IRMCC Christmas Cup meeting, my son Josh won all 3 finals easily with his TC3 and I placed 2nd with 3 consistent results with my Yoke CGM.

For those interested our cars run with Corally's excellent mod motors and cells, Novak GTX speedos, KO Propo transmitters and servos, and they are prepared exclusively by John Bull Racing.

That's me.