R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tennessee / Kentucky List of Tracks
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Gadget Hobbies
Tech Rookie

Some changes are taking place this winter race season at the Easyway Raceway, most notably, we will no longer be racing in the evening, unless of course someone besides me wants to assume management of evening races.

I personally hope to be done by 5pm, which will be a far cry from the 14 plus hours I usually devote to winter Saturdays, and have for the past nine years or so since the Outlaw Oval was opened to RC racing.

The Easyway Raceway doors will be open at 10am, with practice till Noon, then racing till we're done; probably by 5pm or earlier.

There has not been a lot of buzz this year about when we start racing, what classes we'll run, or how long the season will last, so we are going to reopen this year seeking suggestions. Do you want to run the Outlaw Oval? Would you like to run the Outlaw Offroad? Would you like to see a Crawler course put in? Would you be content to see a motorcycle repair shop put in the old Easyway building?

Your suggestions are appreciated. I think it would be pretty challenging (fun) to have a timed (as in laps) crawler course of 150' or so to race on (as in a Crawler RACE). All options are open at this time (except racing till midnight or 1am).

Lots of people have had lots of fun at the Easyway Raceway in Harriman. Let's have some more!

T.Webb