R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4'14
Thread: Xray T4'14
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Jon Williams
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by artwork
I feel sorry for the people that are building this kit as their "first time build" only because you have no idea how good you have it. This car builds like a dream. Hard to believe that Xray could up their game but man they got this car right.

On the track the car is so smooth and has a very different feel than the T4. Lots of mid corner steering, but overall the entire feel of the car is different. And I mean a different good!

It initiates very well but also has the ability to carry the arc through the entire corner. Here is the kicker...somehow the car is not harder to drive. I really don't understand how you add a better steering feel and stability at the same time but I certainly feel it. As a matter of fact I think the T4'14 is easier to drive faster.

I am really excited to test some of the tuning parts, but right now the T4'14 is the best car I have ever built and run...hands down! (and believe me it has been a lot of cars)
Art, I couldn't agree with you more. When I got mine on the track for the first time I was in awe of how good the car was and how different it felt.

I too found the car easier to drive fast. I love the feel of the car. It responds to inputs much more quickly than the previous iteration and finishes the corners more quickly. And that was just the first week of having the car.