R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - SC10 4x4 Thread
Thread: SC10 4x4 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 11:54 AM
King DORK
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
This message is brought to you by someone who actually races the Sc10 4x4 and not pretend to ..
I get a kick out of this idiot. Somebody posts about actually trying the rcshox c-diff and had improved performance over the stock unit. Another person asks about the Exotek locked front clutch hub and a few people who use it answer how they liked it. Then, out of nowhere WC has to make a post to stroke his overinflated ego, and end his post with the above quote. I guess if you don't hang out with, race with, and play kissy kissy with "the team" then you're experiences and opinions don't mean crap.
Informative or argumentative someone asked of his post. I think anyone who's had the displeasure of seeing his posts over the years knows the answer to that. I just like his method of adding fuel to the fire not being as direct as others, so some may feel sorry for him and assume everyone is just ganging up on him.
Point being, anybody who's ran this vehicle whether stock or upgraded, even once, has a right to have an opinion and share it with others. If your goal is to try to label anyone as "not being real", or their opinions not having as much merit as your's (for any reason), and trying to discredit any and every post that discusses any add on for this truck that isn't packaged with a AE label, that's a total chump move. If you, WC, are the only one worthy of having an opinion you should start your own website where you can pat yourself on the back for your one or two other members, if you're lucky to have that many.