R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ok, back to FOOTBALL ... Draft is coming!!!!!
Old 12-17-2004, 12:25 PM
Dawn Sanchez
Tech Elite

ok, ok... I can take all kind of trashing out there in message forum land and I can dish it right back..

but you start messing with the Pittsburgh Steelers and you have created a war... LOL The Steelers are the bomb... the bomb!

Yea, Cowher has done a lousy job... LOL 12-1 - or did you not catch that part? The pick up of Duce Staley was awesome and finally having a healthy Bus is certainly helpful. Sure, he had some statistical disarray the last few years... but tell me what team doesn't take time to build?

As for Bulger being from Pittsburgh... uh, so was Marino.... so whats your point? I think Bulger is a wussy arm, personally and I have never believed in his supposed talent. But, I am married to a HUGE Ram fan.. so I gotta play the supportive wife role, you know? (just grateful I don't have to cheer for Warner anymore.)

Now, Tommy Maddox - well, I jumped on the bandwagon in support of him.... actually, it was in support of anybody other than Kordell.. Maddox was the only choice at the time. (oh, that 3rd stringer... what's his name?) But, Big Ben is showing some great talent for a rookie.

Yea, he'll make mistakes... but lets clarify this QB thing in St. Louis. Bulger is hurt.... Chandler??? Picked SIX times for crying out loud last weekend....

that's hurting!

Last edited by Dawn Sanchez; 12-17-2004 at 12:35 PM.