R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HotSlots R/C Racing indoor Carpet track 2013 season
Old 10-23-2013, 08:15 AM
MarkerInbound
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I can do Tuesdays. I must admit that after reading all of this I still don't know what is going on. 1) Are SCTs racing on Saturdays in November with jumps? 2) Are SC10 fronts still legal all the way around? 3) If there is no permanent race director/promoter then how are the races organized?
I believe that what Ken said once is true, "SCTs are the bread and butter of the track.". If I can bring my kid to the track and have fun with her, then I can race my on road cars. Without the kids jumping the trucks and having a good time I can't justify using my few days off racing a VTA by myself. I have two bnib 17.5 Killshots waiting to chase Slow Poke around the track, but I need to know if the trucks are going to run. If I need new tires that are different than the sc10 fronts I need to know. I am planning to be available for track time November 2, 9, 16 so far. I'm only in town a few days a week but would like to hang out at the track again.