R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12th, Formula 1 and Pro 10 pan cars
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2002, 08:56 AM
fReShJiVe
Tech Regular

ordering kits from US is not a problem...see what happen to our friend ,jack!! he cant run his just because have no foam donuts!! i think i will only get a pro 10 if there's support here....maybe foam we can still get it round here...but what if the steering upright break???will u want to buy a $10 part and needing to pay $10-20 on shipping and wait for a week for it(i dun mind but read on) and when it arrive here u fix it and when u run it again u break something after the first run(yes i drive like a blind man).....then what??maybe pay for a $20 part+$10-20shipping and wait again.......i still prefer to go to a LHS to buy parts....break something go LHS buy it ,run it again the next day...
i want to run a pancar just because i feel it's way cheaper to run it rather than mod touring and be asble to achieve approx. the same speed in straight and corners...but keep buying parts online will only make it expensive to run it(i'm not rich)...if that's the case i think it would be better off running a touring mod considering 1/10th scale EP has way better support......tires are definitely no a problem here