View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #2852
kosmic
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyW. View Post
Yes, the screw is in.

Long front link: less initial turn-in, more steering middle off.

Note: Car will feel smoother and will be less likely to traction roll. Good for tracks with long sweeping corners. Not good for tracks with quick transitions(i.e chicanes) or tight corners. *Generally speaking*

Short front link: more initial turn-in, less steering middle off.

Note: Car will feel more sensitive and steer aggressively into the corner but will be more likely to traction roll. Good for tracks with quick transitions(i.e chicanes) or tight corners. Not good for tracks with long sweeping corners. *Generally speaking*

The rear is basically the same.

Long rear link: less initial turn-in, more steering middle off, and easier to drive.

Note: Car will feel smoother. Good for tracks with long sweeping corners. Not good for tracks with quick transitions(i.e chicanes) or tight corners. *Generally speaking*

Short rear link: more initial turn-in, less steering middle off. Makes the car very stable on power , especially on low grip tracks.

Note: Car will feel more sensitive and steer aggressively into the corner. Good for tracks with quick transitions(i.e chicanes) or tight corners. Not good for tracks with long sweeping corners. *Generally speaking*

This is awesome, thank you. Something tells me other people will greatly appreciate this super info too
Thanks again