R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USGT
Thread: USGT
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 07:57 PM
starrx
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by robk
Here is the thing with the Dynamite tire - what we had tried was not the same as the spec tire we used. Otherwise we would have just gotten the Dynamites through Horizon, as that would have been the easiest option.

Has something changed since that time? I do not know.

What is known is that the Ride tire that we used as the handout will be available in quantity within the next month. When the final details on price are ready I will post here. I should know in a day or two. It definitely will be very reasonable.
well i test them tonight...& the dynamite/ride tires work very well...i had to put 2packs in them & when they broke in i was only 1tenth off ...compared to the hpi pro compound..(non belted)....10.5 with the dynamites & 10.4 with the pros..the dynamite tire did have a Slight push to them so they may be better for high bite track...(i had to turn my D.R UP)..

i would like to try the spec RIDE tire to compare to the dynamite

but i personal think its the same tire...(i maybe wrong)
i know this is to early to ask...but if you go to a spec tire the RIDE u-patteren... would the dynamite u-patterens be allowed??

i like the i deal of a spec tire for usgt...(just like vta)...it would take all the guess work out of it..(& i dont like to work)