Thread: UF1 Seattle
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #3
Difuser
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Round 1 Fiorano

Overall Results for the day the big win going to Red Bull Racing's Dan Garber!

Nice to have 3 races where I got the Main monkey off my back. Huge pressure from F1 newcomer Brian Shook he will be certainly figuring in the Championship if he is able to join us for the full series and the other track do not have white flappers at the ends of the track borders. Mark had a challenging day with his BAR Honda's mechanics leaving spanners in the chassis and building the car with substandard parts. Marcos has now joined us full time from the original UF1 series in SoCal and was heard saying something excitedly but said it so fast we all had a hard time translating. J/k Marcos nice to see you up here full time and have you as a series regular now.

Re-Rookie driver Tony Otero made it back out to the grid and remarked that it was nice to drive a car that didn't require a rebuild (F201) every round or shed parts randomly.

If I have a team name incorrect let me know and I'll get it changed in my database.

Thanks again for the fun day of racing yesterday and thank you Joe @ Fastraxx for the one last date of the Summer and ordering up the good weather for us.

Drivers Championship after Round 1

300 Dan G
297 Brian S
296 Mark T
287 Marcos W
284 Jon M
284 Joe L
283 Jacob R
281 Pat P
277 Albert R
274 Jason S
271 Tony O