R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - S-Workz S104 EK1 4wd Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
RC*PHREAK
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kempower2000
I am a serious racer and have already done 2 meetings and some practice sessions with the car. My car has had about 35-40 lipo's through, that is some 4 hours of racing meanwhile. CVD's, diff outdrives still look like new. The car is very tough. i still have to break my first tower or arm. I had 2 turnbuckles popping of. The car is equally as tough or even tougher than the Xray! The slipper is just great, nothing wrong with that. Steering slop isn't really an issue IMHO. It's true that there are some "small" things that could have been better, but for the money ... I have already wiped the top 2 of our National top drivers' ass with the car...easily. The car is SUPER consistent and easy to drive. After the last race they were waiting in turns to get a drive with the car and they all said the same thing: pretty sharp car huh, turns so short, stable as well... 100$ less than an xray, with 2 bodies? 3 spur gears? all rollbars included, really? The thruth is if they hadn't invested a lot in their Xrays, they would ... I think for the first effort in 1/10 ofroad it was bang on and if the company will further develop the car more people will follow! Being an rc racer for about 20 years I only have praise for this car...
how does it compare to the xray you owned before?