R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RSX Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:40 PM
lbenton
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
The Pro2 will work on the RSX. They critical factor will be the model/car weight. Keeping in line with the 4lb car limit an RSX and Pro2 in a 2wd will work just fine.

The team is all running the RSX this week at worlds. Any ETA info will be shared after the event is over. What you see in all the media coverage is production unit save for some fan shroud parts.

I'll share some data logs of their performance once I get the thumbs up from the boss if some of you are interested to see where Lutz, JR Mitch and the rest of the team is running temp wise. FYI, both of those guys are using 5.5's in 4wd mod buggy.

As always team drivers will get this equipment before public release so if you have a team driver check out his/her car as most will be getting them shortly after Worlds.
Giving some thoughts to the new HB Wheeler and think this may be the ESC of choice, I plan to for the most part just run an 7.5 - 8.5, but I also have in the "garage" a pro2 5800 that I like to run in my 22 SCT. If I were to for some reason re-purpose that motor into a 1:10 Wheeler would this ESC be happy about that or not happy about that? Because every now and then you just have to drive it at maniac speeds.