R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 11:12 AM
Dino_D
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Devin
Never knew about Pinnacle. That could be a great option! I race Sunday's, which may be why it seems like G.H. is so slow with their shipments since I place my orders Sunday night or Monday.

I disagree with your assessment on great stock at G.H., it seems they are out of stock or simply do not keep stock period on many items the US retailers do keep on hand. Spur gears being one example.
Pinnacle is the fastest cause you can get it in a few days. Tues order, have it Friday at their store. Not sure what would be the time frame for them to ship to your door.

As for GH, you need to get your order in by sunday. Otherwise you have to wait another week. Also maybe that's cause I keep sweeping their inventory every week that I am in. Eg Like rims, spurs, spur covers, boots, etc. Sorry about that. Best thing to do is to call in an order to reserve the stuff. That way, at least they hold it for you. Thats what I mainly do, and I also raid their shelves. But the good thing is that you can order and have them ship it to your door.