R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:18 PM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
So everytime someone disagrees with you your gonna throw the Jeff card, that gets old too Just like when Jeff quotes everything said by everyone. Or past history "My spec roar National Example speaks for it self" Look in the mirror bud you sound more like him than anyone to be honest.
So you dont degrade Tony but you continue to harass me. From the get go i have said nothing bad about or to you yet you just love to harass me for some reason. Well Lets just stay out of each others way, keep my name out of your mouth and i will do the same. If you were not banned from Mikes I would see you there so maybe in homestead, if you can make it.

I think all points have been made for all arguments everyone should just pick what they want to run and go with it. See you guys in homestead! Peace out
Respond to your logic for the last time.

Since you have been doing ALL THE DEFENDING OF WHY THIS RULE AND THAT RULE SHOULD BLAH BLAH BLAH…. I am one of many who disagreed with you ….. You call it harassment…..remember this was your initial Topic. Jedi mind trick? You are the one crying. Even Tony wrote he asked you not to post

As to whom sounds like who??? Dude look at the last few pages… every time Tony posts you are his stamp….go look.ummm sounds like ..Wait wait, figure it out. Since about 5 days ago u have posted approx 40 times in some sort of (my way or the highway attitude) I have posted approx 10 opinions and facts based on what has been suggested.

Banned at mikes…… Yup that’s me, BANNED. I Was stolen from, I threatened the thief, he cried to Mike & lied his but off, good for him. He must be so proud.

At least I travel with GT8 yearly for a few years supporting this class, where have u been? Every large event I travel to the sponsors that help make this GT class fun give me 600-1000 dollars of RC goodies to support GT to give AWAY AND SUPPORT THE CLASS.

The ROAR SPEC RULE TOPIC I SPOKE OF WAS TO PROVE WITH FACTUAL EXAMPLES HOW SPEC RACING RULES ARE ACTUALLY DONE / AS TO GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE HOW A WELL RESPECTED SANCTIONING BODY ALREADY HAS DONE IT WITH MUTIPLE CLASSES. GO LOOK AT ALL THE LAST 10 YEARS………………SPEC CLASSES ARE GREAT WHEN DONE PROPERLY JUST LOOK AT THE TURN OUTS DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLED / EXAMPLE/MAYBE ONE TO FOLLOW SORRY TO TRY AND HELP YOU IMPROVE.

Take S Ponds example in his last post

Would be my pleasure never to respond to anything you say again.

Smiley face…………