R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 08:38 PM
DK McGee
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Originally Posted by tonylunatic
First... Sorry for the delay to your questions, I'm still working my real job(truck driver) and in the middle of the road with slow connection.

With your current car and gear you would continue to race in the "OPEN" class you have the past year.
If you choose to race "SPEC" you just follow Spec rules.

One your motor question there's nothing wrong any other brand motor. The Reds R5 Basic not (R5C or R5T). Was chosen because it's very easy to break in, it holds a tune well and is well made.

In its current street price you could get the Motor, pipe and header for around $300-$325. Reds from the beginning offered to sell the SPEC PACKAGE deal for less then that to its customers. Details will be announced soon.
Well I Know your not, must be set in stone, and I do race with the Porter bunch But with your rules I would have to run open #1 I dont run Reds motors and I think this is not fair Thats like telling a drag racer he has to run Ford only. or a boat racer he has to run evinrude only. needs too have variety in the motor area. Hey Marcus what about the Ofna GTV2 (TeamC car)