R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Turn marshaling, do's & don't?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 03:14 PM
B.sousa
Tech Rookie

turn marshaling sucks plain and simple i've had my car stepped on a few times not even in the wreck. here is the right way to turn marshal ask anyone who has been racing as long as i have 15 years and counting. only go get the car when there is no traffic end of story there is nothing else to say even if it takes 10 laps it does not matter if the driver of the car gets pist with you like i've seen a lot of people do and get pist at me as well i tell them if you did not crash it would have never taken so long to get your car. it is not fair to jump out infront of cars who are racing for the lead or whatever for someone who is wrecked and most likely already a lap or so down and has no chance at winning. i've seen it happen way to many times where a guy who is running up front gets stepped on by a turn marshall or has to slow up or take anther line to slow him up. it's happened and everyone agreed with me and told the guy you should have never wrecked and after that they should understand if not the hell with em. just my .02 but i'm sure the more experienced racer would agree.

Brad Sousa