R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 09:17 PM
AMGRacer
Tech Elite

Originally posted by huskerfreak
Actually a lot people I know and I have myself used the HPI bladders in the Associated shocks. That is how I built them when I had my TC3 and that is how I build them on my B4 and T4.

Hopefully this spring I will be driving my new 2004 spec R40 Sucks that I have to get it from Japan. HPI USA said that they will never be available from any of there distributers in the US because of price to make them. I really don't understand. I will have to make the plunge and go Japaneese. I am just nervous about ordering from there. I just never have and it is hard to trust someone you don't know a lot about. Any feedback on ordering from Japan would be great!!
Interesting about the shocks thanks for the info.

I cannot believe that line of BS from HPI USA. The kit retails at $350 in HK so how the hell can HPI Japan not ship it to HPI USA for a similar price? Mayby I am just dumb.

I have ordered from RC Champ who is an advertiser on this site and they seemed very good and I got my goods no problems at all.

The 2004 kit is a sensational thing. It even includes titanium screws I mean come on how good is that.