View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:59 PM
vivo quevas
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.juarez View Post
Good question.

Craig.

is 600k front diff a good start? Currently I have 2k rear diff oil, but some have suggested 1k. This weeks layout will be high flowing with small turns so I suppose I can out 3k. Also I'm running gt3 21.5 motors. I think I going to try 32.5 and 30 rear shock oils and I might come down one spring size as I traction rolled last week once.
George my 417 traction rolled in both heats and in the bmain I missed the a main by 1 second and the traction roll was the killer. I thought it was my tire choice I was running 30's the car was too hooked up if I drove hard in any fast corner the car rolled over? I rolled it in the turn at the end of the straight in the first heat in the second heat I rolled it exiting the sweeper. In the B main while leading rolled it entering the turn at the end of the back straight. As fast as the guy's in 17.5 are you can't come back from any big mistakes. I have a front diff it still rolled so I can only hope I spray the track this week so the grip is not that high!lol