R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 06:07 PM
fivepointnine
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ryanpatrickgore
I am looking at buggys. Just dumped my rb6 and back to the trusty old b4. I know the dingo car is doing great at my track, but I know the guys have dumped alot of money into them. I am really tempted to pick this car up it is so cheap now, also thinking about a 22 2.0 as well.
About how much money am I going to need to spend to get this car to be a top level racer? I know it needs a 75$ Lunsford treatment right off the bat.. Looks like part support is pretty much a non issue now.
it does not need ANYTHING to be competitive out of the box (well maybe springs, but that is a tuning thing) I am hard as hell on my cars and have not broke or bent anything after countless wrecks. You might want to have an extra steering rack and shock towers for piece of mind, but you dont need to upgrade them. The Sumo gearbox brace would be nice, that is probably the only upgrade I am planning on doing, that an some aluminum thumb screws for the battery hold down, the plastic ones can kind of tear your fingers up.