R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. PHOTON EX
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:50 AM
bpalmer
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by big paul
Do the guys who got the first floating servo mount get a refund as it was crap and not fit for purpose. As you had to tape the servo to stop the servo moving.Will the new one work? as it seems to me TOP cannot research there products. As the case with the screws/ wrong sized bearings eg on the steering/ the serrated wheel nuts that are a joke/ the nubs on the shock shaft that need removing and down't get me started on the gear diff. The real shame about this is the ex would be a great car if it was not built on the cheep.They charge xray prises but tern out poor quality.So I as well will be getting out from TOP.
+1 ..my chassis has been sitting in a box for over a year now. one problem after another after another. had to use the shocks off of my old photon chassis just to keep from scraping my chassis. finally found splintered carbon graphite
o the bottom side of upper brace. right next to where many of the holes are drilled. This pos has driven me right out of tc and most likely will not go back. I do not feel it would be right to sell this pos to anyone else. So in the mean time i went to 1/12th scale in winter and run open 4x4 slash in summer in the on road class. Both of these vehicle absolutely shame anything i ever had from top as far as quality.