R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - what 4xsc truck is the best?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 06:28 PM
JK47
Tech Apprentice

Tekno is a GREAT up and coming company.

I would even say they are a great ESTABLISHED company now seeing how popular and successful they have been at local tracks all over the country.

That being said, I think the SCTE 2.0 is a more refined racer compared to the SCT410.2.

While the Tekno's fit, finish, materials, and durability is on par with the Losi, the Teknos still have the same problem the SCTE 1.0 had... it still tends to jump nose down.

This is really not a big deal. All Tekno and SCTE 1.0 drivers have learned to stay on the throttle to maintain the vehicle's nose level in the air, but the SCTE 2.0 does not have this issue at all. It jumps completely neutral.

The Tekno also rotates really REALLY well. It's a bit too aggressive for my driving style. Coming from a long history of 2wd buggy, I tend to roll through corners and accelerate out in a clean line. You almost have to steer the Tekno with throttle and powerslide through turns. The SCTE 2.0 fits my personal driving style a little better.

At the end of the day, you really can't go wrong with either truck. I've beat and have been beaten by plenty of SCT410's.