R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray NT1
Thread: Xray NT1
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 04:10 AM
JOE SI
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by esckalayd
Looking for some more feedback from people who have ran the new chassis. I tested it out this weekend and it seemed ok, but not quite where it needs to be. I was lacking on-power steering. I would see it off the back straight and in the infield with rotation through sweepers. The car had good off power rotation through hairpins/180s but sweeping, constant speed corners it was lacking. Also, there was a slight stability issue with on-power corner exit, i had to tend to baby it coming out of the corners.

Here is my setup sheet

http://forum.teamxray.com/xform/inde...setup=nt1_2011

EDIT: After talking to a few friends/team drivers, the front roll centers need to go to the top like the old car. Also, going to experiment with a higher cst shock oil in the front and the 4.5s spring up front
Everything you say here is exactly what my friend said to me after his first time running it at the ny state championships. I know he was out testing for the GLC this past Saturday, ill tell him to post his setup or post what his experience was this weekend.
His first words when I asked him how did he like the new car was, "I had to baby it". Lol NT2 coming soon IMO, they're just working out the kinks with this one