R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Corner
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 06:18 AM
IslandBwoy
Tech Addict

I just wanted to say thanks to Schumacher USA (Paul, Troy, and Adrian) for the support this weekend. My MI2 was unbelievable this weekend. Thanks for letting some speed rub off on me guys!!
On that note: I shared this with ART but not the rest of you guys. I talked to a couple of other guys that were having trouble w/ their cars this weekend and after meeting the Schumacher gang I tried to encourage them to sit with the team guys (xray, associated) considering I got sooooo much help and learned a lot just in the two days that i sat in the purple corner. They commented that the team guys that they have met for their respective cars were jerks amongst other things that I won’t repeat here. They went on to say that the Schumacher guys were pretty much the coolest set of guys they ever saw and that they were unbeatable (figuratively and literally ;-)).

Either way it showed the type of character the Schumacher has in its corner and I can now testify to that. So thanks a lot Paul, Troy, Adrian, ART. I learned a lot from you guys.

R.