R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *NEW* WILDFIRE D06 Touring Car from VBC RACING
Old 08-17-2013, 12:24 PM
IIGQ4U
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spunkysandoval
It sure is and the quality is second to none. I was really impressed how nice the quality of the VBC kits are and that I what made me an instant fan. After trying out the spec r and having numerous quality issues I was so pleased when my VBC kits went together so precise and handled like it was on rails. I was new to onroad and the VBC wildfire made my introduction a real positive experience. I think this will be another great starter car and the price is a very good for the quality. Cant wait to get mine!
Yes, the quality of the VBC cars is definitely very high. I had been looking at the Wildfire for a long time prior to purchasing one and I am glad I did. I mean literally, right out of the box and setting it on the track, the car was pretty dialed.

I'm still running my Dynamics Wildfire, but I have a D06 on the way.

BTW, grippgoat, I don't think CRC is any longer the distributor for VBC Racing in the US. They are no longer on the VBC Racing site as a distributor.

One more thing I saw earlier today from the Asian Onroad Championship, Surikarn is TQ in mod with the D06: