R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HARA is GONESKI!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:08 PM
Matt Piva
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

My opinion, with Ty taking most of the attention (and a lot of the money) at hb I can see him wanting to be somewhere he sits on the thrown. With that said I believe X-ray is where I can see him going. X-ray is trying to get there stuff together, with most of the absolute best drivers taken by hb/losi/kyosho/sieki I feel he needs a place with good product/management and somewhere he knows he's boss. Will he stay o.s. is my main question, if not then for sure he will be at X-ray with the new fx engines. Mugen&kyosho seem to be his next options but money will be tight with mugen having a world champ and various other drivers and kyosho having a lot more bills owning not only kyosho and there drivers but also Orion and those drivers they support and pay. X-ray has Reno to pay and I could bet he's not costing that much these days so that leaves the door open for hara. I also see hara being smart in his decision and only considering one of the proven platforms, we won't see him driving some sworkz buggy that's Forsure.