R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Atsushi Hara leaves HPI/HB Racing
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 02:31 AM
madweazl
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by littlevette
really sucks that he's leaving a great brand, as things are getting interesting in offroad for hot bodies. who do you think he's going to be driving for? i have my prediction...

http://rcracingtv.net/2013/08/atsush...eaving-hb-hpi/

http://www.redrc.net/2013/08/atsushi...-hpihb-racing/

Hara's personal statement:

"Dear All,

I would like to personally inform you of some major news regarding my racing career and that is that as of today following 13 successful seasons with HPI Racing and Hot Bodies Racing Team we have mutually agreed to part company. Although I signed a new 4-year contract in January of 2013, a positive judgement was reached regarding the dissolution of this extension that would have taken our partnership through to the 2016 season.

While I am sure this news will come as a big surprise to you all, I want to take this opportunity to thank HPI Racing and Hot Bodies Racing Team for the opportunity to represent them & their products and share a lot of glories. I am also very happy that we were able to part on such good terms. My gratitude to the wonderful people who assisted me in my HPI/HB racing endeavors together with the great support I always got from fans will never be forgotten.

While I am sure everyone wants to know what the future holds for me I can inform you that nothing yet has been decided but I can add that my plan is to take my time in making any decision to ensure that I find the best partnership possible.

Thank you very much for you attention.

Best Regards,

Professional RC Pro Driver Atsushi Hara"
Any company would be lucky to have him. One thing I do know, you dont leave if you dont have something lined up already.